Turn 10 and Microsoft Studios have teamed up with IGN to bring Forza players a December DLC. The pack includes 10 new cars and will be available for 560 MS Points ($7 USD) on December 6, 2011.
The pack includes a wide range of cars from the last six decades (complete list below) but the standout is undoubtedly the 2011 Monster Sport Suzuki SX4, the car that in the hands of Tobuhiro Tajima claimed the first sub 10 minute time at this years Pike Peaks event. That is one crazy piece of machinery!
IGN DLC car list:
- 2011 Monster Sport Suzuki SX4
- 2011 Mazda RX-8 R3
- 2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
- 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS-396
- 1977 Ford Escort RS1800
- 1981 Volkswagen Scirocco S
- 1986 Alfa Romeo Spider Quadrifoglio Verde
- 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT
- 2010 Maserati GranTurismo MC GT4
- 1957 Maserati 300 S
See you on the track in Forza 4!
[ Source: IGN ]