Forza Motorsport revealed the first details on Forza Horizon’s preorder incentives and the contents of its limited collector’s edition. Those preordering have a tough choice to make: which car do you want to come with your preorder?
Several retailers have been given one of four cars. Gamestop preorders earn the 2010 Ferrari 458 Italia. Newegg, Target, Wal-Mart, and the Microsoft Store get 2010 Nissan 370Z. Amazon exclusively gets the 2012 Aston Martin Virage, and Best Buy nabs the 2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG.
Preordering Forza Horizon at a participating game retailer will net you a code for Forza 4, too. You will immediately receive a special code you can use to download the 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392, seen below.
Finally, Turn 10 Studios also announced the first details surrounding the limited collector’s edition. The Horizon Festival ticket sounds like a promising, long-term DLC pass. A day 1 add-on car pack isn’t too shabby, either.
- Custom cover design
- Custom-designed Steelbook™ packaging
- Horizon Festival ticket to access exclusive Xbox LIVE content
- Day 1 Add-on Pack with 5 cars
- VIP Membership & Car Pack (more details soon)
- Horizon Accelerator Token Pack
- Five exclusive LCE Car Pack liveries (more details soon)
Forza Horizon releases the week of October 23 exclusively for Xbox 360.