iRacing has posted Part 1 in their guide to ‘Improving Your iRacing Experience’. While written with iRacing customers in mind, it contains useful tips related to Practice, Qualifying and Racing Etiquette that can be applied to any sim racing game.
- Be aware of other racer’s position on the track whenever you leave pit lane. Don’t ruin someone’s lap by rolling out of Pit Lane onto the circuit in front of them.
- During Practice, let faster drivers pass
- During Qualifying, keep a sizeable gap between your car and surrounding cars.
- At the start of a race be aware of what is going on for everyone else, and try and give everyone room to make it through the first lap cleanly.
- If you’re involved in an incident, do your best to remain calm. Wait until the race is over to discuss with other parties.
Read Improving Your iRacing Experience: A Guide Part I at:
[ Source: iRacing ]