InsideSimRacing have published a 25 minute video interview with Marco Massarutto of Kunos Simulazioni at Gamescom.
Key points include:
- Assetto Corsa will be simulation racing game, but one which is also accessible to new/casual gamers via a ‘Stability Control’ assistance model
- A benchmark ‘technology review’ alpha version of the game will be released late Sept/early Oct featuring one car and one track.
- The game UI is html based and can be customized live by the player.
- An API will be published by Kunos to allow the game to interact with Android based tables and smartphones
- Multiplayer features improvement (over NetKar Pro) to the collision system, lag, number of clients per server, and new ranking system.
- Pagani Zonda R will be inclued in the game.