Project CARS Build 336 has been released for Team Members+. It contains fixes and updates, further building on the multiplayer functionality recently made available to Team members. Join the official Build 334 Discussion on WMD Portal.
Build 336 (30/10/12, Team Member+)
* Change to GetOnPathWetness to actually factor in the current water level, fix for slippery tracks in dry
* Belgian Forest Circuit: Updated emmisive map
* Belgian Forest Circuit: Create LODB and optimized oldstand
* Belgian Forest Circuit: Fix materials and save counts
* Belgian Forest Circuit: For some buildings check emmap setup and slightly change
* Belgian Forest Circuit: Polishing emmisive map for house02
Build 335 (30/10/12, Team Member+)
* Fixed spawn orientation of vehicle’s PhysX actor
* Added filtering of game controls when text chat window is active
* Added device filtering functionality to BInputSet/BInputEvent
* New secondary attributes now contain the mirrored setup data
* Session browser can access the data contained in the secondary attributes
* User ping time change callback no longer displays as unknown callback in logs
* User ping time change callback uses debug log level now
* Vehicle eligibility for each Season can now be enforced (Season1 is set up as Supercars-only, Season 2 is set up as GT Cars only), so vehicle selection is limited to eligible cars, and the Start Race button is disabled until an eligible car is selected
* Rain drop updates now part of the weather states
* Eifelwald GP: Added static viewer lights
* Northampton: Added tracklight functionality
* Belgian Forest Karting Circuit: New pitbuilding
* Belgian Forest Circuit – Polishing textures and emm map
* Lakeville: Removed tree standing in the middle of the track
* Derby: New textures addition
* Derby National: Updated track map with latest changes
* Lakeville Raceway GP: Updates on terrain slopes smoothing, bad tesselated roadmesh fixed, optimized tyrewalls from Luis merged, invisible collisions added, 50% of inner terrain mesh cleanup, outer terrain resolution increased
* First round of increasing grid sizes to max of pit support. See WMD forum for list 0f 8 tracks
* Expose control over wiper animation playback mode to vehicle properties file
* BMW Z4 GT3: Interior paint for custom livery added
* Asano X4: Wiper animation added. mesh glow intensity adjusted
Build 334 (29/10/12, Team Member+)
* Increased draft aero effect for player
* Fixed wrap around issue with drafting table and vehicles behind player
* Updated FFB defaults (details in WMD forum).
* Updated handling of transforms of dynamic objects in Tools library.
* Updated handling for ignoring failed injection
* Viewer updates for new dlls and some config changes
* Disallow manual reset in MP mode (pending host option).
* Updated attribute descriptor to match latest server sources – added attributes for:
- Id of identical vehicle forced by the session, if any.
- Race date
- Race time + weather
- Race length
[OneSock] Updated DS protocol defs from latest server sources:
- Optional BYE message type added.
Wisconsin_Raceway – added a new asset, the gearbox food stand, and fixed the terrain around it. Fixed also the lng grass mesh
new textures for wisconsin raceway, first revision, wip
Lakeville – changed textures, added New textures; texturemap for terrain; terrain texturemap; Replace and recollocate some trees.
Northampton – Tweaked textures; Pit buildings complex – part2
* Various fixes, detachable doors, tyres fixed
* better reflections for CPIT display, fixed tyre rotation, lots of other fixes
* Updated Z4 cockpit exposure now it has a proper cockpit.
* upated Gumpoert engine set
* pdated Gumpert engine set plus experimental 3d settings
* adding vibration and rattle layers